Oil/Gas/Selling Land in Crane County Texas

Question
Mick,
We last communicated 12/14/07. My father has passed. My brother and two sisters and I now own
1/3 of 1/2 unit of Sec 9 , Blk 6  AB66 (106.7 acres) Crane County Texas. We have not tried to lease or sell since you and I last talked but my family and I all agree it is probably best to find out what it's worth and sell the land and mineral rights. When we last spoke you expressed some interest. Is this still the case? If so , get back to me when you can. Thanks.

Andy

Answer
Andy,

Certainly has been a while since we spoke hasn't it? If you are interested in selling feel free to post them on my website The Mineral Hub and I'll be happy to see if I can help you value them and find you a reputable buyer for at least the mineral rights. For the land, you'd probably want to talk to a real-estate agent in the area.

I don't believe I had my website when we last spoke Andy. In the FAQ pages of the Mineral Hub (Question 7 as I recall) you'll find information on how buyers value mineral rights for purchase. Much of the information buyers look at (production, permits to drill etc.) can be found on the Texas Railroad Commission website.

Nice to hear from you.

Hope this helps you out.
Frederick M. "Mick" Scott CMM, RPL
www.mineralhub.com
The Mineral Hub  

Oil/Gas

Frederick M. Scott