Oil/Gas/mineral leasing

Question
I own mineral interest in 39 NMA out of 2,355 acres,in Anderson County, Texas
I was recently presented with a proposal by a "land management" firm representing an "energy resources" company of a 2 year geophysical/3+2 year lease option, as were my siblings, and other family members. It seems that there are somewhere around 60 individuals owning "mineral interest" in the the same acreage
My question is this:
Do Mineral Developers have to have signed lease agreements with ALL individual owners prior to "seismic exploration/drilling" activities, or can they commence such operations with only a portion of the aforementioned owners having signed leases?

Answer
They don't need permission from everyone. Likely if just one mineral owner says yes they can conduct seismic. I doubt they'd need permission from ANY of the land owners prior to doing seismic, but they would likely ask as a courtesy anyway.

Hope this helps you out.
Frederick M. "Mick" Scott CMM, RPL
www.mineralhub.com
The Mineral Hub  

Oil/Gas

Frederick M. Scott