Oil/Gas/well in section 19 12n 2E lincoln co ok

Question
Mr Scott
we have minerals from a well in Lincoln co oklahoma section 19 12n 2e. We are presently receiving proceeds fron the well.  In looking at google earth , it appears there are other wells in the same section.  Our minerals are in the north half of the north east quarter of section 19.  How many wells are there in the top half of this quartearoldr?  Hal

Answer
There are three currently producing wells in the north half of the section; one, the  KATHRYN MICHELLE~19-1, is in the NE/4. The other two, also operated by CBL Resources, LLC are in the NW/4. All three are oil wells that also produce some gas.

The Oklahoma Corporation Commission is the oil and gas regulatory body for the state of Oklahoma, and on their website you can find a wealth of information about what's going on in the area where your mineral rights are located. You can search their oil and gas database from THIS page.

Hope this helps you out.
Frederick M. "Mick" Scott CMM, RPL
www.mineralhub.com
The Mineral Hub  

Oil/Gas

Frederick M. Scott