Oil/Gas/West Cement Medrano Unit

Question
We were just offered 2,000.00 for our mineral interest in the West Cement Medrano Unit, Caddo County, OK. I'm wondering if there is planned production or additional wells to be drilled in this area. Two years ago we were offered 500.00 from another company for the same interest. Curious to know if our interest is worth hanging onto it or if we should consider letting it go.

Answer
The Oklahoma Corporation Commission is the oil and gas regulatory body for the state of Oklahoma, and on their website you can find a wealth of information about what's going on in the area where your mineral rights are located. You can search their oil and gas database from THIS page.

Hope this helps you out.
Frederick M. "Mick" Scott CMM, RPL
www.mineralhub.com
The Mineral Hub  

Oil/Gas

Frederick M. Scott