Oil/Gas/Oil and Gas Lease Hayes County Ne.

Question
Thank you for your services. Township 7 North, Range 33 West
Section 28: NW/4
Section 29 SE/4 & E/2NE/4
Section 32: NE/4NE/4
Section 33: W/2NW/4
Have been approached by a J. Fred Hambright, Inc out of Wichita Kansas for a lease, 3 years at $15:00 per acre. The lease has been put together and signed by relative who is leasing some of the acreage from my mother.(unfortunately not discussed with my mother) Can you help with this or give me someone in Ne to help me. I am wondering if the one page lease has covered all it should and if the price is fair. I can find out info. about drilling in the area. Thank you so much for anything you can tell me.

Answer
This question was in the question pool so I thought I would pick it up.  Sorry for the delay, evidently the person it was assigned to didn't have any info.

Hayes is not a very active area.  The averages that I've seen in the area are between $5 and $100 per net mineral acre and a 12.5% royalty.

For the amount of acreage this covers it could be a little low but not unreasonable - in my opinion.  

Oil/Gas

Cliff Williams