Oil/Gas/Value of mineral rights 1999

Question
Hello, My tax accountant has requested that I find out the value of mineral rights, per acre, back in 1999.  The rights I had, were located in ellis county, Ok.  

I live in Washington and we don't have mineral rights here.. so Im out of luck and was hoping there was somewhere online that could provide me with that info. I thought like a statistic might be available..nope, not that ive found. Can you help me with this please?  

signed, A Huge thorn in my side.

Answer
The actual value, if any, would have been and should still be available by contacting the Ellis County Tax Appraiser at:

http://ellis.oklahoma.usassessor.com/

If they don't have the info you are needing then you will have to follow the Apostle Paul's advice on thorns in the side.

Generally speaking, if there was no production then the county didn't assess a value to the mineral estate...if they did and that tax payment wasn't made then it will definitely be available from the tax foreclosure and subsequent auction.

Oil/Gas

Cliff Williams