Oil/Gas/calculating royalty interest

Question
I have a mineral deed in Oklahoma that reads:
Undivided 5 acres mineral interest in (it goes on to describe 16 separate parcels of land using the cadastral survey terms NE 1/4 etc.) in a particulal section, township and range. The descriptions total 340 acres of land that are all touching. If I have a lease for 3/16 interest, how do I calculate my royalty percentage?

Answer
Tom,
The information you have provided above does not include the net mineral acres you own, or percent of the 340 acres that you own.  

Your question starts off by saying that you have a 'mineral deed'.  Are you selling an 'undivided 5 acres mineral interest'?  If so, I'm uncertain why you ask how to calculate your royalty percentage.

Your royalty percentage is 3/16ths or .1875 of your net mineral acres divided by the total gross acres in the unit.  

I apologize for not being able to answer your question as you have written it, but the missing information precludes me from doing so.

Thank you for taking the time to ask me your question.  

Oil/Gas

Laura M. FitzGerald, CPL