Oil/Gas/Activity on Site

Dear Sir,

I am looking for any information of any  activity on site
Section 13,in Township 10, North of Range 13 West I. Beckham
County, Oklahoma. Not critical but possibly useful.
Thank you for the opportunity to ask.

Yours truly.

Farrell Winkleblack

Hello Farrell:

I am not familiar with that S-T-R in Beckham County but there is a corresponding S-T-R in Caddo County.

In regards to activity in Beckham County, I know Chesapeake, New Field and Dominion and have been active in the area.

Thanks again.  

Brian Robinson, J.D.

Questions related to Oil and Gas Exploration and Production.

More then 13 years handling matters involving: •Joint Operating Agreement Preparation and Reviews •Farm-In and Farm-Out Agreements •Assignments •Purchase and Sale Agreements •Due Diligence •Research •Data Room Development •Divestitures •Title Curative •Oil and Gas Lease Management •Negotiations •Run Sheets •Pipeline Right-of-Way Acquisitions •Unpaid and Unclaimed Royalty Solutions

I'm the managing member of Innovative Contracts Consulting LLC, which has developed its oil and gas professional service capabilities over many years and is able to provide subject matter expertise in land and other related oil and gas upstream services. We provide our clients with experienced leadership and a team of go to land and oil and gas professionals that have expertise in all the producing regions of the United States, the Caribbean and in certain offshore locations in Central and South America.

Juris Doctor, University of Kansas School of Law Business Administration (BBA), Texas Wesleyan University