Oil/Gas/fair price for lease

Question
Capstone Land Co. has recently contacted me about leasing our mineral rights in McClain county in OKlahoma.  S/2 SE/4 NW/4; E/2 SW/4 Section 23-06N-02W  They have offered me a 3 year paid up oil and gas lease with the terms being $150 per acre bonus and a 3/16 royalty.  This was passed down to me thru an estate.  I have no idea of what would be fair or who to ask about this.  Can you help?  Thanks

Answer
From my understanding the average price per acre in the area is about $225 but your royalty amount is on the top end of what I've seen as is your term.  Most leases are for a term of 5 years and the average royalty of about 16.667%.

I believe your offer to be mostly fair for the area.  

Oil/Gas

Cliff Williams