Oil/Gas/Logan County, Ok

Dear sir, can you tell me if there is any production in section 3-15N-2W in Logan County, Oklahoma?
Any leasing activity or wells nearby?
How could I access information on the web?
Thank you very much for your time.

I am afraid that I cannot tell you much on this.  I am not a Landman and am have never been in the field.  I have no way of knowing who may be prospecting.  Check your neighbors?  

I just Googled Logan County Oil & Gas Production myself and found this site for The Oklahoma Corporation Commission (  I am not familiar with it beyond that. is also good for general county information.  

Otherwise, you may wish to ask anyone who may be purchasing from and/or operating on the land right now and they should tell you what is going on in terms of production especially if you are an owner.

Best of luck!  

Jason J. Alexander

I can answer oil and gas division order questions. I am most knowledgeable about as the purchaser side of the oil and condensate production. I can offer suggestions regarding probate and basic transfers of working, override, and royalty interests. DISCLAIMER: I am not a lawyer. I have seem and know what my company for instance accepts pertaining to these matters. Being from the purchasing end (and not the operator side) I do not have much experience with calculations or valuing property or minerals. I do not deal with acquisitions, exploration, or development of leases either.

I am a Division Order Analyst with a crude oil purchaser. I have worked in the division order and customer relations departments for the past 9 with a first purchaser. My company purchases and transports oil for operators and we make revenue distributions on their behalf. I analyze division order title opinions, prior purchaser pay sheets, probate, and other conveyances related to the set up and modification of pay decks (divisions of interest) in leases (wells) of oil around the county. I have been involved in the set-up of our contract pay leases in conjunction with our marketing and regulatory departments.

HADOA: Member, 2013-2014

HADOA: March, 2014 Seminar The Land Department: Division Order Analyst Training Course, 2011 & 2007 NADOA 2010 Conference Land Focus: Fundamentals of Leases & Title Ownership, 2006 Northwestern University, BS Communications

Eagle Scout Award