Oil/Gas/natural gas units

Question
I own property in northeast pa. my property is leased to let's say company a all my nieghbors are leased to company b which surrounds my land,Company b is planning on drilling close enough where my nieghbors properties are in that unit which would make my property fall in that unit,how would this work would company b have to pay me, or would they have to pay company a which would have to pay me, or i won't receive any royalties.This is a fracking area.thanks for any advice you might be able to give me.

Answer
Who pays you is a component of their company joint operating agreement between Co. A and Co. B.

You will be paid if they include you in the production unit.  Keep in contact with the company you leased to and make sure they are working to get you included in the unit - they get paid and you get paid.

Oil/Gas

Cliff Williams