Oil/Gas/New lease

Question
I am a mineral owner in Alfalfa County Ok, in an area that was unitized in 1963.   The unitization only pertains to the Pennsylvania formation, and has produced since then..  The unitized area is over 4000 acres of which I have interest in about 700.  Another operator plans to drill into the Mississippi lime in this area.  My question is will a new lease need to be signed?  Will there be a bonus? Will the royalty interest be negotiated?  The mississipian spacing units are all 640 acres, so I figure that's how it will be spaced.  Any insight would be appreciated.

Answer
Ray,
The correct answer to your questions can only be answered after the oil, gas and mineral lease which you granted is reviewed. There are many different variations to which a lease can be authored which provide what rights an Operator holds once the primary term of the lease has expired and a producing well is drilled.
If you have any questions it would be best to have an oil and gas landman or an oil and gas attorney review this for you.
Additionally the unit order for the Pennsylvania formation will also need to be reviewed.
Thank you for asking me to assist you. There is not an easy answer to your question however.  

Oil/Gas

Laura M. FitzGerald, CPL