Oil/Gas/Pipeline Map BridgeTex

Question
I'm trying to get access to the upcoming bridgetex pipeline maps that show whose properties will be effected and where exactly it will run. Magellan has refused to share any maps except the overall schematic that show the entire line, but is to vague to identify actual properties.. Any Suggestions?

Answer
Sam,

They will not let this information out to keep the prices down.  If someone knows that a potential pipeline runs in a particular area they will buy properties to limit access of the pipeline or increase costs.   For this reason, the location of the pipeline will be considered confidential and will not be available to the public.

I can tell you that generally, the pipeline companies prefer to run in straight lines rather than to have turns in the pipe.  Past this, you will have to wait to get the info as it comes out...for that matter, they may not yet know the exact direction of the line.

Sorry that I couldn't provide more info.  

Oil/Gas

Cliff Williams