Oil/Gas/Pipeline Map BridgeTex

I'm trying to get access to the upcoming bridgetex pipeline maps that show whose properties will be effected and where exactly it will run. Magellan has refused to share any maps except the overall schematic that show the entire line, but is to vague to identify actual properties.. Any Suggestions?

They will not let this information out to keep the prices down.  If someone knows that a potential pipeline runs in a particular area they will buy properties to limit access of the pipeline or increase costs.   For this reason, the location of the pipeline will be considered confidential and will not be available to the public.

I can tell you that generally, the pipeline companies prefer to run in straight lines rather than to have turns in the pipe.  Past this, you will have to wait to get the info as it comes out...for that matter, they may not yet know the exact direction of the line.

Sorry that I couldn't provide more info.  

Cliff Williams

I will try to answer any question you have. Even if I reject a question, I still will give a shot at what I would do in your position. The only questions I will not take a shot at would be a highly technical engineering or geological question. I am beginning to see quite a few questions from land men and other oil companies and that doesn't matter to me either. I will attempt to help.

I am an oil and gas attorney that has been in the business for more than 20 years. I have held a series 22 and 63 securities license, been in oil and gas operations, land man, division order analyst all prior to obtaining my law degree. Today, I typically write title opinions verifying ownership of oil and gas minerals, assist landowners in negotiations on oil, gas and mineral leases, easements and conveyances. I also assist oil and gas companies with the sale of working interest ownership as well as common business law issues.

State Bar of Texas, Member of the Tarrant County Bar and the Dallas County Bar Associations.

Multiple oil and gas topical columns on

I have a B.S. degree which I rely upon more than my Business Mgmt degree or Law degree...

Husband and father of 26 years