Oil/Gas/mineral right

Question
We inherited mineral deeds in North Dakota and the company that is drilling on that property said the formations and configurations have change therefor we have no claim to receive money from their drilling oil. Our Mineral dead states we have rights to the minerals under the property, however it does not state how deep our rights go. I don't understand how that is possible could you please explain this procedure to us?

Thank you.

Patrick

Answer
Patrick,

In order to answer this question much more information is needed.  I would need to see the deed where you inherited the minerals and have a more complete understanding of what the oil company is talking about.  

This is not a question that can be answered over this forum, in my opinion, but should be reviewed by an attorney in your home town.  

Oil/Gas

Cliff Williams