Oil/Gas/temporary cnostruction site lease

Question
A pipeline company is going to be laying a new 12" crude oil pipeline in this part of Major Co. Okla. Including crossing my land. We have already settled on the easement. They are now wanting to use some of my land for a staging and storage and construction site while the line is being put in. I have no idea what a person should ask for (money or agreements) on something like this.

Answer
There is no set amount so make the first offer your high offer.  I've seen some ask for new fencing or a new road/well drilled, etc.  

The company will calculate the damage payment based on what an acre of pasture land would sell for in that area and then pay that per the number of acres they are using.

Food for thought if nothing else.  

Oil/Gas

Cliff Williams