Oil/Gas/Latimer County OK Activity

Question
Its been a while since I asked about my mineral rights located in Latimer Co. Oklahoma. Is there any new activity in Section 19 Township 5N Range 22E.  Just holding and waiting...I have had several offers to buy at a low value but I am holding and hoping.

Thanks Scott

Answer
I took a look. No new wells in your section or any adjacent sections. No current or recent leasing in your section either. Most of the time you can tell if anything is "going on" by whether you receive an offer to lease or not. No lease offer, likely nothing is going on.

The Oklahoma Corporation Commission is the oil and gas regulatory body for the state of Oklahoma, and on their website you can find a wealth of information about what's going on in the area where your mineral rights are located. You can search for production, completion reports, pooling orders and applications, and other things that the Commission regulates. You can search their oil and gas database from THIS page.

If you do decide to sell them, please consider listing them on the Mineral Hub when you're ready. I'll find you a reputable buyer who will pay a fair price with no games.

Hope this helps you out.
Frederick M. "Mick" Scott CMM, RPL
www.mineralhub.com
The Mineral Hub  

Oil/Gas

Frederick M. Scott