Oil/Gas/o&G Upstream deal structuring

Question
We are presently the license holder of an Oil and Gas License with a Mean Unrisked Prospective Resources  of well over 300 mmbbll.    All the elements of a successful petroleum system are known to be present and the presence of hydrocarbons has been demonstrated.  We are in the early stages. We do not have any o&g projects. We would like to set up an independent company or merger.   What would be the best way to create value and finance this project.

Answer
Very few companies that say they offer financing will ever actually do it and the ones that do require 1 of 3 things and in most case all 3 things.
1. Actual ownership of land/minerals
2. A proven track record of past oil and gas experience
3. Collateral of other assets to tie a loan on if you defualt

Of course there are often other ways to do this through private investors and others but you really need to know what you are doing.
of course the other ways are also tightly held trade secrets and almost anyone else including me will not share them.

if you do not own the project then you are most likely wasting your time.

I am also unclear and do not fully understand your statements about modems?

Let me now if you would like me to review your project via personal email to Chris@christermeer.com

thanks
Chris Termeer  

Oil/Gas

Chris Termeer