Oil/Gas/royalty checks

Question
How can you find out what happen to royalty that your grandfather was receiving

Answer
McCaskey paying Ponca Indian for oil lease in1910
McCaskey paying Ponca  
If you have any of the following, you might be able to find what you are looking for.

- Will that has all account and property information
- Copy of the lease/contracts made between your grandfather and the oil company
- Documents that show legal description of the land he owns
- any contact information on the oil company that he has done business with. (if there is wells on the property a lot of times it is state law to have the oil and gas company display their contact information, but this depends on the state.)

there are a few other ways but if you do not have a description (legal description) of the land then you are out of luck.

Best of luck, please vote on the timeliness and quality of this response.
Chris Termeer

Oil/Gas

Chris Termeer