Oil/Gas/How can I find my property

Question
QUESTION: I have a one third interest in an oil and gas lease with EOG on 10 acres in McMullen County Texas. As of yet EOG has yet to drill on the property even though their is a lot of activity around it. I live out of state and neither of my partners or I have ever seen the property. I have the legal description and am wondering how I can actually find it. We do have a landman.Could he be of help or do you have any suggestions?
Thanks for your help

Chris Termeer
Chris Termeer  
ANSWER: Mark,

You should be able to find your property by the legal description. The landman should know exactly where it is especially if he has done some work on it for EOG.

Depending on the legal description, (if it contains terms such as section and ranges) I might be able to quickly point you into the right direction.

If you want feel free to email me at chris@chris-termeer.com

If interested in more information on myself and the oil and gas industry please look into purchasing my book for $15-$25.  The title is "Fundamentals Of Investing In Oil and Gas" available on amazon.com, itunes, ibook, and barns and noble.

Chris Termeer

QUESTION: Thanks for the fast response. The legal description is Tract 47, Section 40, Naylor-Jones Subdivision La Salle and McMullen County, Tx. I'll also look in to your book. Sounds like it may have some answers to some of my questions.

Answer
Location 1
Location 1  

location 2
location 2  
I believe your property is in this general area.

Do not quote me one this but I am pretty sure it is near this area. Your landmand should know more.

I would be interested in knowing if you lease is up on your property and if you had access or knew your neighbors in that area whose leases are close to being up.  I would love to drill on this property if you are open to it.  

feel free to email me if you are interested at chris@christermeer.com

Best of luck,
Chris Termeer

Oil/Gas

Chris Termeer