Oil/Gas/tract ID 16-9N-22W Beckham co, Okla

I've received no information on minerals or no minerals on this tract since 2005.  I gave permission to Dawson Geophysical Co. at that time to conduct a survey.  How do I know if there is activity on that tract?  

SW/4 SECTION 16-9N-22W

Hi Tom,

Thanks for your question. While I would not be able to speak to your specific track, I do know that Chesapeake Operating Inc and Linn Operating Inc. have completed wells in Beckham Co. in the last few months. Perhaps you could go to the Beckham Co. courthouse / or checked to see if Beckham Co. has a online records search, and looked in the "drilling permit" search section, you might be able to determine which companies recently received permits to drill near and around your specific track.

Thanks again.  

Brian Robinson, J.D.

Questions related to Oil and Gas Exploration and Production.

More then 13 years handling matters involving: •Joint Operating Agreement Preparation and Reviews •Farm-In and Farm-Out Agreements •Assignments •Purchase and Sale Agreements •Due Diligence •Research •Data Room Development •Divestitures •Title Curative •Oil and Gas Lease Management •Negotiations •Run Sheets •Pipeline Right-of-Way Acquisitions •Unpaid and Unclaimed Royalty Solutions

I'm the managing member of Innovative Contracts Consulting LLC, which has developed its oil and gas professional service capabilities over many years and is able to provide subject matter expertise in land and other related oil and gas upstream services. We provide our clients with experienced leadership and a team of go to land and oil and gas professionals that have expertise in all the producing regions of the United States, the Caribbean and in certain offshore locations in Central and South America.

Juris Doctor, University of Kansas School of Law Business Administration (BBA), Texas Wesleyan University