Oil/Gas/tract ID 16-9N-22W Beckham co, Okla

Question
I've received no information on minerals or no minerals on this tract since 2005.  I gave permission to Dawson Geophysical Co. at that time to conduct a survey.  How do I know if there is activity on that tract?  

SW/4 SECTION 16-9N-22W

Answer
Hi Tom,

Thanks for your question. While I would not be able to speak to your specific track, I do know that Chesapeake Operating Inc and Linn Operating Inc. have completed wells in Beckham Co. in the last few months. Perhaps you could go to the Beckham Co. courthouse / or checked to see if Beckham Co. has a online records search, and looked in the "drilling permit" search section, you might be able to determine which companies recently received permits to drill near and around your specific track.

Thanks again.  

Oil/Gas

Brian Robinson, J.D.