Oil/Gas/Well water Extraction.

Dear William

What will be the setup for well water Extraction with a water purifier machine to get pure water from the water purifier Machine?.

Thanks & regards
Prashant s akerkar

Dear Prashant

I am assuming that you currently have no means to get purified water from your well. The first thing that needs to be done is to test the well water to determine what needs to be removed to allow drinking of that water.
Take into consideration The physical characteristics of the water and the contaminants it contains will depend on what takes place on the land that serves as its recharge area. Therefore every well is unique and we learn how to treat it by first performing a well water test.
After that we can determine what system you need.
I don't know how far you are from Mumbai, but here is a link to their site
Hope this puts you on the right track. Please feel free to contact me after you have tested the water.

William Hawk Howes

Sorry, I don't do leases, property claims, legal issues, or royalty questions. Just those issues listed below. Regarding: Heavy Duty Lubricants(HDMO), Passenger Car Lubricants(PCMO), Hydraulics, Greases, Gear OIls. Applications, Substitution, Constituants, and general knowldge of the aforementioned products. Not well versed in the actual manufacture of petrochemical products, but can answer general questions. I have a vast network of information sources within the Petrochemical Industry (Not too much on fuels). If I don`t know the answer, I can usually find one rather quickly. Except Royalty, mineral rights, etc. Questions, Sorry.

30 years in the oil industry as an Industrial Lubrication Specialist. Worked with, Union Oil Co., 76 Products Co, Chevron, Texaco, Fina, and some Castrol. Experienced in application of various types of Antifreeze and Coolants.
Experienced in Marine and Aviation applications. Experienced in CNG propulsion in public transportation. Experienced in Synthetic Lubricants. Experienced in Petrochemical applications in severe situations such as, extreme temperature variancees, water contamination situations, sand, salt, heat, cold, and chemical contamination within applications of products. Signature Certified Industrial Lubrication Specialist with the Chevron/Texaco Compnay Currently I am a Petrochemical Consultant to DR-6 Incorporated. Supplier of petrochemical additives for Fuels.

2 Years medical school, Los Angeles Signature Certification training, Chevron refinery, Richmond Calif Plus over 25 years experience in the Petroleum Industry