Oil/Gas/dry hole

I have had several wells drilled on my property API # 397, 30096, and 30097. How do I obtain the logs on these dry holes. Rockwall co, tx. County # 397

Hi Ty:

Thanks for your question.

If you go on the Railroad Commission of Texas website, you can search for the applicable well logs you referenced.

I've included a direct link below to assist your research.

Thanks again.

Brian Robinson, J.D.

Questions related to Oil and Gas Exploration and Production.

More then 13 years handling matters involving: •Joint Operating Agreement Preparation and Reviews •Farm-In and Farm-Out Agreements •Assignments •Purchase and Sale Agreements •Due Diligence •Research •Data Room Development •Divestitures •Title Curative •Oil and Gas Lease Management •Negotiations •Run Sheets •Pipeline Right-of-Way Acquisitions •Unpaid and Unclaimed Royalty Solutions

I'm the managing member of Innovative Contracts Consulting LLC, which has developed its oil and gas professional service capabilities over many years and is able to provide subject matter expertise in land and other related oil and gas upstream services. We provide our clients with experienced leadership and a team of go to land and oil and gas professionals that have expertise in all the producing regions of the United States, the Caribbean and in certain offshore locations in Central and South America.

Juris Doctor, University of Kansas School of Law Business Administration (BBA), Texas Wesleyan University