Oil/Gas/invert drilling fluid

Question
Dear sir
I have 5850 gallons of invert drilling fluid with a high concentration of drilling solids. The current density is 10.08lbs/gal (1210kgs/m3). I want to know what my volume of fluid will be after I centrifuge it down to 8.75lbs/gal (1050kgs/m3).
Thank you in advance and best regards,

Jeff Melnyk

Answer
You may be able to find your answer by using one of the calculators at the website below.

http://www.drillingformulas.com/category/oil-based-mud-calculations/

If you cannot find the specific formula you need then I would contact the manufacturer of the centrifuge.

Oil/Gas

David Traugott