You are here:

Oil/Gas/NW SE NW Section 20-7N-4E property 62732 - W34


3 years ago (January) my parents received approx. $1,800 for rights to this property (3 yrs 3/16) They just received a letter form Vitol Inc Crude Marketing USA % Iberia Mgt to sign papers that they are the purchaser of oil from above well operated by PSA Inc.
Do you know (or how I can find out) if in fact an oil well was completed on this property and whether the papers should be signed and sent back in?

The state agency that regulates oil and gas drilling in your state should have a "completion report" if the well has been completed and is producing in paying quantities if that is what you are asking.  

Unfortunately, there are not enough facts in your hypothetical to address the rest of your question.

Good luck.  


All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Mark Bonner


Interests include oil and gas leases, mineral deeds, royalty payments, interest on late royalty payments, post-production costs.


I have been an attorney for over 20 years.

Norman & Edem, PLLC 127 N.W. 10th St. Oklahoma City, OK 73103 405-272-0200 (Tel.)

Oklahoma Bar Journal; Oklahoma Association for Justice Advocate

Highest Honors, OU College of Law, 1992 Earl Sneed Award for Oil & Gas

©2017 All rights reserved.