Oil/Gas/NW SE NW Section 20-7N-4E property 62732 - W34

Question
3 years ago (January) my parents received approx. $1,800 for rights to this property (3 yrs 3/16) They just received a letter form Vitol Inc Crude Marketing USA % Iberia Mgt to sign papers that they are the purchaser of oil from above well operated by PSA Inc.
Do you know (or how I can find out) if in fact an oil well was completed on this property and whether the papers should be signed and sent back in?
thanks

Answer
The state agency that regulates oil and gas drilling in your state should have a "completion report" if the well has been completed and is producing in paying quantities if that is what you are asking.  

Unfortunately, there are not enough facts in your hypothetical to address the rest of your question.

Good luck.  

Oil/Gas

Mark Bonner