Oil/Gas/division order

Question
In 2002 a division order was sent by a landsman and returned but, the Oil and Gas Company never paid or recorded.Is it to late to force the oil and gas company to pay.

Answer
You shouldn't have to notarize or record a division order. Also a Landman isn't generally involved with the division order process. I am on the purchaser side so that may vary. If there is a lease that was signed and you have mineral interests then monies tied to this real property should still be yours.

Check with the current operator, purchaser, or unclaimed property department to see what is happening. You should be able get a duplicate division order or be able to claim funds from the state if they had escheated.  

Oil/Gas

Jason J. Alexander