Oil/Gas/attorneys

Question
I live out of state and have no references to any attorneys in OK.  If I call the bar association, they pick a name off of a list with no checking.  

I am in a state where there is no oil and gas.  I have never had the need for an attorney until this week. How would you pick out an attorney to represent you out of state?

Answer
It depends on what I needed to have done.  I might pick a huge firm with an oil and gas department or I might pick an individual or I might pick something in between.  Why do you need an oil and gas attorney?  You can e-mail me privately, if you wish at markbonner@sbcglobal.net.  

Oil/Gas

Mark Bonner