Oil/Gas/Payne county Oklahoma

Question
I have recently  been receiving several offers to buy my mineral rights in Payne County Can tyou tell me if you have any knowledge of well activity or positive speculation in that area? Any info.would be appreciated as I have several cousins who also hac rights in that area.

Answer
The Oklahoma Corporation Commission is the oil and gas regulatory body for the state of Oklahoma, and on their website you can find a wealth of information about what's going on in the area where your mineral rights are located. You can search for production, completion reports, pooling orders and applications, and other things that the Commission regulates. You can search their oil and gas database from THIS page.

Payne County is an active county, though depends on where in the county your mineral rights are located as to how valuable they may be. If you want to sell them and have more than just a few acres please consider listing them on The Mineral Hub website. There, they would be exposed to MANY potential buyers and we will also help ensure you end up selling to someone who is paying a fair price. There is no fee to list and we've been doing this since 2008.

Hope this helps you out.
Frederick M. "Mick" Scott CMM, RPL
www.mineralhub.com
The Mineral Hub  

Oil/Gas

Frederick M. Scott