Oil/Gas/Love and McClain County activity?

Question
I have 280 acres of mineral rights in Section 8, Twp 8S, Range 3E; Love County under lease beginning March 2011 for 5 years. Any drilling in that area?

Also, 50 acres in McClain in Section 28, Twp 5N, Range 1W. Any drilling interest in that area?

Answer
The Oklahoma Corporation Commission is the State regulatory body for oil and gas in Oklahoma. Check the OCC website for info on drilling activity, permitting, production etc. near where your mineral rights are located, or anywhere in Oklahoma. occeweb.com.

Hope this helps you out!
Frederick M. "Mick" Scott CMM, RPL
The Mineral Hub
www.mineralhub.com

Oil/Gas

Frederick M. Scott