Oil/Gas/owner of mineral rights in hydro, ok

Question
Hello, my great grandad was given 160 acres in Hydro, OK. around 1907 I think.  I am wondering if there is any way to find out who currently owns the land/ mineral rights. When/if the land was sold, etc.   I think I have the land description but I'm not sure.  This is what the paper has:
527  Prudy, Mary W.  f  59  235  949  Sec 4  12N-13W  SW4   Fee simple patent issued Jan 10, 1908 "Land 1921-1908"  Jan 16, 1908

528  Prudy, Vernon  m  28  235  950  Sec 5  12N-13W  SE4   Fee simple patent issued whold allotment Feb 24, 1908  "Land 15429-1908"  March 10, 1908

529  Prudy, Earl  m  23  235  951  Sec 8  12N-13W  NE4   Fee simple patent issued Aug 24, 1907  "Land 74617-1907  September 14, 1907"  

530  Prudy, Frank  m  34  235  952  Sec 9 12N-13W  Fee simple patent issued Aug 24, 1907 "Land 74617-1907"  Sep 14, 1907

I hope this helps.  The family name is actually purdy, but it's spelled prudy on this paper.  Any information is greatly appreciated.  Thank you

Answer
Missy,
If you contacted the tax assessor's office for the county in which the property is located, you should be able to give them either the legal description of the property or the name in which the property may be assessed, to get an idea whether your family still owns the property, or, who it was conveyed to.

Other than contacting the tax assessor's office, you could ask the tax assessor's office for a local abstract title company they would recommend and contact them to see if they would provide you with this information.

Best of luck, and thank you for asking me!

Oil/Gas

Laura M. FitzGerald, CPL