Oil/Gas/My lease

Question
I inherited a Cabot Oil & Gas lease from my mother.  I am having trouble finding much information about the property.  I have the lease #350-299-01, the owner #409-537 and the name of Smith 1. Can you help me?  I would like to the lease and/or the deed.  Thanks

Answer
Forgive me if I seem to be stating the obvious, but I would suggest trying to locate Cabot Oil & Gas. I just Googled th myself and found this website www.cabotog.com. They have an online Royalty Owner Inquiry form there. I'd fill that out with the data you supplied me as a start.

They may use a purchaser, such as I work for, that they may need to put you in touch with. They may be your end line. You didn't say if you are being paid royalties or just want the data.

If you are not being paid; you will likely need to produce recorded probate documentation that would show you are the new record title owner of the mineral rights / royalties. If you are just looking for lease info, purchasers often don't have leases but operators may. I hope this is of some use.  

Oil/Gas

Jason J. Alexander