Oil/Gas/oil on my land

Question
QUESTION: Hi Chris,
I own 5 Acres in central il. with mineral rights. I was wanting to know how one goes about having their ground checked to see if oil is present? There are other oil wells within a couple of miles from us.
Thanks Rick

ANSWER: What country are you in?

QUESTION: I live in the united States in bond county Illinois.

Answer
I would look into buying my book "fundamentals of investing in oil and gas" you can get a copy for around 20 bucks on Amazon. The book should give you some good idea of what needs to happen. You could also hire a geologist but I think my book would be cheaper when there is only 5 acres as opposed to several hundred or thousand.

Oil/Gas

Chris Termeer