Oil/Gas/Township:47 North Range:66 West

Question
Laura I own the mineral rights on 20 acres in Township:47 North Range:66 West.There are six producing near by- 780,000 barrels in last 12 months.Natural Gas was over 1,600,000 MCF in last 12 month period.Laura I am entitled to a bonus at least $10,000, how much maximum amount of money can I get on a rental? I know people get up to 50 percent on royalties; so if I have 500m of oil & gas on my 20 acres I should get 250m.I know I can get a delay rental lease, ( as long as the oil companies are not drilling), as well as an overriding royalty lease, Laura what will be the maximum amount of money with all these options on my 20 acres of pricen oil & gas property in Wyoming?

Answer
Lee,
I am unsure if you are trying to:
1) estimate future revenue based on offset wells 2) inquiring about a bonus payment which is offered at the time a new lease is signed, or 3) trying to estimate how much oil and gas your 20 acres would produce.  

In any event, I am unable to assist you with this information because there are so many scientific and economic factors that come into play. A reservoir engineer would be the best professional to assist you with these answers.

Best of luck, I hope you are able to obtain the information you are seeking.

Oil/Gas

Laura M. FitzGerald, CPL