Oil/Gas/where is our money

Question
my great grandfather had oil wells back in 1923 in Arkansas. we as heirs are trying to find the royalties that were never paid out we had a title opinion done and we are still the mineral royalty holders the operator never put my grandfather down as the payee so we just don't know what to do can you also there is a open division order where they have pooled the wells and our land description is on there but still no money please help

Answer
I am sorry for your problems but it seems that yours may now be legal. I am afraid I cannot do any kind of a search for you either; I can only offer advice. If you have a title opinion you should be able to provide it to the operator you feel owes you production royalties. Ask their legal department why they won't add you to their paydecks / pay back royalties / a settlement. Have your attorney get involved if you've gone through the expense of the title opinion. Have you checked MissingMoney.org on the off chance that there are unclaimed funds reported by this / an alternate operator? If there are then you should be able to back track and get on the current pay decks that way.  

Oil/Gas

Jason J. Alexander