Oil/Gas/value of gas producted

well I guess I will try this again I just wiped out 45 mins. that had put on the question and I reached over my key board to get some thing and hit the ESC button and lost it all so hear I go again. You must be getting tired of hearing from me by now but you do such a good job that I keep coming back so hear goes, as I keep going over the papers I have and looking at other sites questions keep coming up that they can't answer so I keep coming back to you .The LANDSMAN that looked at our paper work has a friend that is a lawyer and he had him look at them and he thinks that XTO or who ever they had look at the deed did a very bad job and he thinks XTO might be up the creek because the paper work clearly shows that we have a huge share of the mineral rights on the land we are talking about what I would like to know now is what the ball park value of what the landsman says is the 5 to 8 bcf total cumulative production from the two wells on woodford shale in Hughes co. OK. and we know that XTO just got aproval for incrested density in Dec.2015 it would be nice to have an idea of what we have a chance to share in,we would not like to spend money that we don't have at our age if their is not any money to hassle over. thanks again for all your help you are the best. BOB

Please don't take this the wrong way but when you told me you just wasted 45 mins when you hit the ESC button - I couldn't help but laugh! I know the feeling!! I'm sorry!

Now, let me try and reply to your question.  Insofar as me advising you on what value you may be entitled to, or whether a mistake occurred in recognizing the incorrect owner, I would not be able to tell you that without extensive research.  If anyone else gives you a quick answer, that would lead me to really not count on as being true because the only way you can definitely answer questions like this is to spend alot of time researching the ownership and the well activity.

I wish I could provide you with quick answers, but in the oil and gas industry, I haven't found there are any 'easy, quick' answers.

If you would like to ask me a specific question, hereafter, please feel free to do so.

Laura M. FitzGerald, CPL

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE SUBMITTING A QUESTION. I can answer all questions related to oil and gas ownership, mineral interests and working interests concerning the leasing and selling of your minerals, any questions concerning pipeline ROW's, units with the Louisiana Department of Conservation; pooling provisions, depth limitations, vertical or horizontal pugh clauses; and oil and gas terminology. I can offer assistance in negotiating for leasing your property, assisting in locating owners of suspended funds or to receive the best offer for your oil and gas interests, should you desire to sell. I am only able to answer questions regarding oil and gas leases, minerals, royalties, or offers to purchase mineral/royalty interests if I have complete information. Please provide a full legal description for your interest(s). If the question pertains to a lease, please include all terms of any current (or desired) lease offers, including lease bonus amount, royalty and lease term. If the question is regarding a mineral or royalty interest offer to purchase, please provide the offer amount, date of offer, other offer terms, and further details on the mineral/royalty interest, such as lease terms, and if producing, the average monthly income. Since I receive numerous inquiries daily, I am only able to answer your questions efficiently and effectively if I have complete information. I must decline any questions submitted with incomplete information. If your question is non-technical in nature and you simply need assistance understanding an oil and gas matter, please submit your question with as much information and detail as possible. Any background information that has led to your question is also very helpful.

I have over 34 years experience as an Independent Petroleum Landman. I became a Landman after working as a paralegal for Oil & Gas Attorneys for 8 years. My first 2 years were spent specializing in Well History and Research with the Louisiana Department of Conservation, then moving into clearing title defects and handling title curative for oil and gas properties for the next 6 years. Subsequent thereto, I handled title issues, buying oil and gas leases and settling surface damages. I also acquired acreage for drilling prospects in excess of 10,000 acres. I also became a mineral/royalty owner commencing in 2004 and have found that I can help many people when they have reached the point in their lives they feel converting their minerals or royalties into a cash asset benefits them.

American Association for Professional Landmen, ArkLaTex Assoc. of Professional Landmen, and Dallas Association of Professional Landmen (DAPL), Certified by the Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)- South. This certification is one of the most widely recognized and respected certifications in the nation. This designation is reserved for only those women-led businesses that exemplify the characteristics of integrity and professionalism to which the WBENC adheres to so strictly.

Attended LSU, became a Certified Professional Landman in 1994; Notary Public with dual authority in multiple parishes in North Louisiana; Bilingual in English and Greek

Expert Oil & Gas Professional assisting attorneys representing landowners. Involved in 2 lawsuits and both suits were awarded to the landowner. Ilios Resources, Inc. has been awarded the Best of Shreveport Oil and Gas Mineral Buyer Award for 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013 and 2012.

Consultant Landman for Texas Oil & Gas (TXO Production Corp.), Anadarko Petroleum, Comstock Resources,Independent Geologists, Pipeline ROW Clients, and Oil & Gas Attorneys. For the past 5 years my practice is primarily an advocacy for the landowner. I also assist royalty owners recover suspended payments or incorrect royalty payments, or sell their mineral or royalty interest.