Oil/Gas/Pooling how can I find out if my Mom has

Question
Hi..my mom has interests in grady co. Okla. Legal description s35-t5n-r7w . I feel that with all the new wells since 2009 there had to be some new drilling...isnt she supposed to get a bonus?  And from who? Thanks

Answer
No new wells there since 2009. Most recent was in 2007 and covered only the SW/4 of the section and quit producing in 2008. Unless she owned in the SW/4 she would not have received any money for that well in pooling or lease royalties.

There are still several older wells producing in the section but none cover the entire section so she would have to own in a specific quarter section where one of these wells are to be paid anything.

Frederick M. "Mick" Scott
The Mineral Hub

Oil/Gas

Frederick M. Scott