Oil/Gas/lease pooling

Question
Laura:
How can I find out where a new, in process of drilling, well's horizontal drilling will be determined and how the pooling is decided?  I live less than a half mile from the well being drilled on Wildflower Road in the Burton, TX area.
Best regards,
John

Answer
John,
You can go to the Texas Railroad Commission site to find the drilling permits and producing wells for any property. You need to have either the Abstract no. or the Survey Name, to perform the search.
The site is: http://www.rrc.state.tx.us/about-us/resource-center/research/online-research-que

You can copy and paste the url into your browser and search and it should take you to the appropriate page.

Best of luck.

Oil/Gas

Laura M. FitzGerald, CPL