Oil/Gas/Selling small mineral rights

Question
I have a small interest in some mineral rights I would like to sell. Who do I contact for this? At this time, 3 companies are involved.

Answer
Jacqueline
When a mineral owner is seeking to sell their mineral interests they should work with a reputable company who has been in the oil and gas mineral acquisition side of the business for at least 5 years. They should have past seller reference names if you would like to  speak to them about the way their experience was in dealing with the company as well.
There are large companies and smaller companies. In my opinion you probably get more personal attention working with a smaller company.
I would be interested in learning more about your mineral interests if you would like to contact me direct at lfitzgerald@iliosresources.com. Once I know where your minerals are located I can refer you to someone in the area I have worked with if it is in an area other than ones Ilios Resources handles.
Best of luck.  

Oil/Gas

Laura M. FitzGerald, CPL