Oldies/Evening Rain lyric

Tony wrote at 2008-01-05 15:27:01
Unfortunately, MP3 downloads from Amazon are not available to people outside the USA, and I reside in Australia. I was, however, able to access the 30 second clip and that was worth it. Thank you again.

Tony

oldenglish wrote at 2014-10-23 03:23:01
Oh my - I th0ught I was the only one going nuts trying to find this song.  I remember words:  I see the evening rain, upon my window pain, and yet my window pain is dry.  How can I see the rain on a night so clear?  It's not the rain at all, it's just my tears.  Probably not totally accurate, but since it is from my memories as a 14 year old, it is understandable.

Oldies

Gary Robert Del Carlo