Oldies/There's this song in Shag

tj wrote at 2008-06-01 23:47:23
it is by a singer called jackie O and it is ooh ahh.  That is actually the name but I haven't been able to find that song.  I once heard it on the mexican lowrider  oldies (or some compilation cd like that) back in the mid 90's but never found it again.  

Whitney wrote at 2009-01-12 14:49:29
Hey- I know exactly what you're talking about.  The song is titled "Ooh Aah" but I don't know who it's by.  I downloaded it years ago after searching for hours.  It is probably the sexiest song ever made.  If you're still interested, I can try emailing it to you.

Sherry wrote at 2009-02-23 05:33:47
The name of the song is "Ooo Aaah" by Jakki O. You can find it on the album "Art Laboe's Dedicated to You" on Amazon.

whipticker wrote at 2010-03-13 10:10:57
as soon as i changed the spelling from Jacki  to Jakki the search was over.

Destonee wrote at 2010-04-01 20:12:44
i cant find this song anywhere to download!!! ugh i LOVE this song, anyone no somewhere i can download it for free???

Papa oooo mow mow wrote at 2010-05-01 07:11:10
OOOO....Ahhh by Jakki O is the sexyest jam evah....Unique...differnt.. vary tasteeee ...ya wanna play it ovah and ovah'''

...When I heard JAKKI O in the background of that flick,it blew my mind,had to hear it again. I was not the only one. had to go underground ...This dude set me straight."They don't want it out in the open...would lead to over population, only those in the know...know the real Jakki O...Oh by the way, the one who wrote this Love serenade, was Barry White, the master of Luv....Blew my mind....oooooo  ahhh

Neeka Shavonne wrote at 2013-02-17 03:12:14
TJ, the cd you are speaking of is called Art Leboe's Dedicated to You Vol.1 Heres the link to the song "Oooo Ahh" by Jacki O

and if you want the cd, here's the link if you want to buy it from this source

Gary Robert Del Carlo

I don't claim to be an expert in anything, but I'll do my best to answer questions about Doo Wop, Rock & Roll, and R&B, and find lyrics, in the 50's, and 60. We very seldom know what the song is, and the artist, off the top of our heads. Remember, there are millions of songs out there. Therefore, we have to do research for your answer. The majority of the time, people send partial lyrics, and most of the time they're off in remembering the exact lyrics. All we can do to research a song like this is to enter the lyrics you provide into a search engine, and hope we come up with the song. Many time we don't come up with the answer, for lack of the proper information provided, BUT, not all songs and lyrics are on the Internet. Someone has to put them on. Also, I've found song titles with out lyrics, and a note saying that the artist or writer of the song chooses NOT to put the lyrics out on the Internet, for whatever reason they may have. We try our hardest to come up with answers for you. That's our pride, or at least it's mine. I like to help people, that's why I'm here, and I feel bad every time I can't answer a question.

I was an "Expert" on both All and Ask in the past. I was rated #1 in many categories on Ask