Oldies/70's song

Kohen Crazy in Seattle wrote at 2011-01-12 22:44:59
This was a PERFECT answer because I have been searching with keywords - sentimental and Alan Parsons Project. You were right, it's the Bob Welch song and my whole office just said, "ohhhhhhhhhhhYeahhhhh, I DO remember that one after all".

Thanks for the help.  

Vicky wrote at 2015-03-28 02:48:56
I loved Bob Welch back, ok, the 70's in high school. I know I have the cassette with Sentimental Lady from them, started looking for it. I did not connect his music to Alan Parsons Project but I do see what you are saying now that it is mentioned. Alan Parsons is another favorite...just goes to show when music is done well, enjoyed - it's worth hearing over and over and will always be valued!

Oldies

Jeremy Letter