Oldies/Goodbye Frankie

sparkydan99 wrote at 2009-08-11 06:12:48
Wow!! finally found it. Thanks for posting this. I have been trying to find the answer to who sang that song since the 80s. All I could remember was goodbye frankie, Ill see you on the other side.

Goalieman wrote at 2009-10-09 17:34:04
Frankie was a modder, the King of Murtan Park.....In his ripple-soled, brown suede slippers, he could run fast in the dark......Big Moe, stepped on his toes...so to get Moe off his back, they played hooky, to play chicken, down on the railroad track. Frankie smiled, and spit on the ground, the 309 was on time....He knew he was never going to be the last one over the line.

skimmer d wrote at 2013-08-27 22:56:27
i thought i was the only one that ever liked that song played on kroq in la  

Lou Simon

I can answer questions about many artists, songs or records from 1940-1990. I can often help with song lyrics, artist bio or other information requested

I have programmed oldies radio stations about the USA and have written for radio networks that specialize in oldies programming.