Oldies/partial lyrcis

Robert wrote at 2008-10-29 03:50:34
For some reason I'm hearing "Just To Be With You" by the Passions in my head. I believe the lyrics say something to the effect. "I'd climb a mountain, or sail the sea, id go a 1000 miles on my knees, there is nothing, nothing I wouldnt do Just to be with you . . ."

rockinrobin wrote at 2009-05-05 00:56:38
Well,  here comes the night owl, walking through the front door,  telephoned you baby,  i don't love you no more.  Now you trying to tell me,  what a fool you've been ,  but it's all over night owl   (and thats all I can remember)

bryantavebob wrote at 2010-11-08 03:43:37
I think the name of the song is "My hearts desire" by the Wheels..It goes, Id climb the highest mountain, swim the deepest sea,just to hear you say dear, you belong to me..etc

Harry wrote at 2012-11-14 21:41:01
my best quess for lyrics I'll climb the highest mountain - is Barbara by the Temptations group from Queens, New York.  Goes on like this:  I'd climb the highest mountain, I'd swim the deepest sea, I'd do most anything thing, oh, my darling....barbara, da da da da da...barbara.  The group the Temptations did this same song, but I like the version of the group the Temptations from Queens.  Just google Barbara by the Temptations from Queens.  Great oldie!! I've been listening to and saving oldies records since 1955.

Oldies

John Spence