Oldies/who sang this song

Duuude wrote at 2008-08-19 16:28:23
The original artist was J. Frank Wilson and the Cavaliers.  Their version went to #2 around October 1964

BB wrote at 2011-01-12 21:19:25
how about the right answer is

Last Kiss, by J. Frank Wilson and the Cavaliers, on the Josie label. It entered the charts in September, 1964 and was a huge success

sweet sami wrote at 2013-07-07 15:26:16
if this has already been submitted I apologize. I believe that the song in question was redone by Pearl Jam but the original in the 1960's was by J Frank Wilson.

Sean Wright

If you want to know who recorded what, when and how did it fare on the pop charts then give me a call! UK releases are a speciality!

I have written two catalogue books (published) on 28,000 45rpm records listing "A' & "B" side titles, Artist, Year of Release, chart placing in UK & USA. I was also Auckland's top mobile DJ for 17 years.

Inaugural President Auckland Rock n Roll Club. Inaugural President Sounds Of The Sixties Club

45rpm Records Released In NZ (co-authored with Tony Martin)

University degree (Business Management)