Oldies/Wierd song

Craigo wrote at 2008-10-13 15:14:16
Hi Casey, I'm looking for this also. My buddy introduced this song to me when I was a kid back in the 60s. Apparently its very rare. I have found a picture of the 45 rpm sleeve but I can't find lyrics anywhere. It was a weird disturbing little ditty which, I guess, is why I've been trying to locate for so long.

Helen Wales wrote at 2008-11-06 10:46:01
You are definately right.  I also have the 45rpm record.

there is a man that sits in the corner of my room - no one else sees him.

When I tell them there is a man that sits in the corner of my room - they beat me, they beat me

Oh go away, you're not really there

Don't come back another day -please

rubyroo wrote at 2013-07-19 19:16:19
Yes this is correct. My names Jack was the A side and B side there is a man. We had the single at home  

Sean Wright

If you want to know who recorded what, when and how did it fare on the pop charts then give me a call! UK releases are a speciality!

I have written two catalogue books (published) on 28,000 45rpm records listing "A' & "B" side titles, Artist, Year of Release, chart placing in UK & USA. I was also Auckland's top mobile DJ for 17 years.

Inaugural President Auckland Rock n Roll Club. Inaugural President Sounds Of The Sixties Club

45rpm Records Released In NZ (co-authored with Tony Martin)

University degree (Business Management)