Oldies/Rare Early 70s Song

bob4analog wrote at 2009-03-14 20:23:22
Hi Sean,

Sorry, but that wasn't the song, altho yes, it was the same time frame as the song I'm looking for. This is one of those songs that just seems to have got lost in the annals of music history. At this point, I doubt it will ever be found, but I do appreciate you help with trying to find it.

Thanks Sean, Cheers!

Synphl wrote at 2014-04-18 04:37:45
omg!  I too have been looking for this song - for about the last 30 years.  I loved this song and remember when it was released but it disappeared off the radio and it was never featured in any of the one hit wonders or 70's type music programs.  Thank you for filling in the gaps.  I'm very happy now.

Sean Wright

If you want to know who recorded what, when and how did it fare on the pop charts then give me a call! UK releases are a speciality!

I have written two catalogue books (published) on 28,000 45rpm records listing "A' & "B" side titles, Artist, Year of Release, chart placing in UK & USA. I was also Auckland's top mobile DJ for 17 years.

Inaugural President Auckland Rock n Roll Club. Inaugural President Sounds Of The Sixties Club

45rpm Records Released In NZ (co-authored with Tony Martin)

University degree (Business Management)