Oldies/old song

Donna wrote at 2013-03-20 16:50:47
This hilarious recitation was done on the old TV show, Hee Haw by Archie Campbell. It was also on a record, so you may still be able to find it.

Francis Kaye

My field of expertise is the pop and rock music scene in Ireland between 1960 and 1980. I have written a weekly series since March 2003 in Ireland's Own, one of Ireland's most established and biggest-selling weekly magazines. I am regularly consulted by national publications and radio/TV researchers and most of all...I really enjoy answering questions! I work as a freelance artist/illustrator.

I played guitar with a number of bands between 1968 and 1982. My main "claim to fame" is that the band I played with in 1978 lost in the final of a national talent competition to an unknown Dublin group named...U2!

Mensa International (Irish branch)

Ireland's Own, Irish Connections (USA), Galway Independent, Connacht Tribune, Mayo News, Connacht Telegraph, Kilkenny People, The Kerryman, Irish Examiner, VG Plus.
I run the Irish Showbands & Beat-Groups Archive at http://www.irishshowbands.net

A.T.C. National College of Art & Design, Dublin.