Oldies/song title


Dave57 wrote at 2012-11-10 02:40:17
I think you may be thinking of Hold me (hold me), kiss me (kiss me), whisper (whisper) to me, that youll love me, forever.

It may be called "Forever".  I just heard it today.  I think the group may be called the Honey Dippers or Honey Drippers.  There is also a version with an electric guitar twanging the words.


All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Dave Silverstein


-----> Fast answers! As high as 2nd fastest on the entire All Experts site! Having worked in radio for over 30 years, including several oldies stations, my expertise is 60s & 70s music. I`ve long been a fan of oldies and trivia, and have a large music library and several great books as well.

©2017 About.com. All rights reserved.