Oldies/A song called Harry

Lincoln Imp wrote at 2009-10-13 10:24:26
Sorry can't help at the moment but I know the song well, it was sung by an actress and I will remember it soon and let you know. Why the experts can't find it I don't know.

charlie wrote at 2012-12-16 13:22:00
sup the song is called harry by catherine howe. dont know why you couldnt find it online cos you had the title right and everything and when i was searching for songs called harry this song came right up.  

Gordy wrote at 2014-11-20 22:53:53
Hopefully you got the answer a while back, but song was indeed called Harry and by Catherine Howe. Available on you tube.

Sean Wright

If you want to know who recorded what, when and how did it fare on the pop charts then give me a call! UK releases are a speciality!

I have written two catalogue books (published) on 28,000 45rpm records listing "A' & "B" side titles, Artist, Year of Release, chart placing in UK & USA. I was also Auckland's top mobile DJ for 17 years.

Inaugural President Auckland Rock n Roll Club. Inaugural President Sounds Of The Sixties Club

45rpm Records Released In NZ (co-authored with Tony Martin)

University degree (Business Management)