Oldies/oldie song

Jack16 wrote at 2015-04-25 09:57:08
Itīs sorrowful that this Beautiful Marvelous Exquisite song had not reached any position in US Charts. What a missing touch  for american ears!

Oldies

Erick Byrd

I can answer all questions related to hit songs and pop artists of the rock and roll era. My specialty is U.S. Billboard Top 40 chart history and one hit wonders from 1950's through the 90's. I can also research lyrics to songs. I am more knowledgeable in the area of pop and rock songs, but I am willing to research soul and country songs. I cannot answer questions relating to classical, jazz, or rap songs. Also, I'm not an expert on music videos.

I am an avid reader of Joel Whitburn Top 40 books and a collector of all pop and rock hit songs.

My educational credentials include a college degree in history and over twenty-five years of life experience as a fan of popular music.