Oldies/Jimmy Clanton & Ike Clanton

Jimmy Clanton wrote at 2014-12-13 20:40:20
Jimmy Clanton was born on September 2, 1938 and Ike (C. Gordon) was born on December 11, 1939

Jimmy Clanton wrote at 2015-11-06 15:00:11
Ike Clanton was the younger (not older) brother of Jimmy Clanton.

Sandy Weeks wrote at 2016-01-02 00:56:40
Ike Clanton was 15 months younger than his brother Jimmy.  Ike did play bass for Duane Eddy and did record several songs.

Erick Byrd

I can answer all questions related to hit songs and pop artists of the rock and roll era. My specialty is U.S. Billboard Top 40 chart history and one hit wonders from 1950's through the 90's. I can also research lyrics to songs. I am more knowledgeable in the area of pop and rock songs, but I am willing to research soul and country songs. I cannot answer questions relating to classical, jazz, or rap songs. Also, I'm not an expert on music videos.

I am an avid reader of Joel Whitburn Top 40 books and a collector of all pop and rock hit songs.

My educational credentials include a college degree in history and over twenty-five years of life experience as a fan of popular music.